Design and Installation of Garden Decking By Felton's Gardeners in Liverpool
Whenever you need to build or repair garden decking in Liverpool, there's one simple service you need:
This option gives you the expertise required to maintain or install any sort of decking in any outside space. Your appointment will begin with an onsite viewing during which you can discuss your plans with an experienced landscape gardener. And you'll always get an all-inclusive, no-obligation quote before your service starts.
Simply give us a call on 020 3746 5446 or use our contact form to make the arrangements for your onsite viewing or booking. You can do so at any time - 24/7 - and we'll only need to know the answers to the simple questions at the bottom of this page.
Why Get Decking Installation or Maintenance in Liverpool From Felton's Gardeners?
- Landscaping work that's always delivered by trained, experienced, and highly reliable professional gardeners
- We use specialised equipment in order to ensure the best results with all decking installation and maintenance in Liverpool
- Your experts will clear the area, lay an anti weed membrane, and build a wooden base in preparation for your decking
- Make your selection from a wide range of colours and shades of decking boards
- Your choice of weekend and weekday appointment slots, starting from 8:00 am and lasting until 6:30 pm
- No problem working during bad weather - perfect if your installation or repair work can't wait!
Your Deck Laying and Repair Services - What's Involved
What do you need your deck laying and repair services in Liverpool to include? They'll either be for maintenance or installation:
- Building decking - when building your decking, your landscape gardeners will protect the area, lay a special membrane to protect against later weed growth, and put down a wooden base before they proceed to lay the type of decking boards you've chosen
- Deck cleaning and oiling - need to revitalise the appearance of your decking? We can scrub the worn layer of protection off, and then apply a new layer of oil to bring it back to its best. This is usually required once every few years for standard decking.
Your Professional Decking Services - How to Book Them
There's no hassle or concealed information when you get your decking services in Liverpool from Felton's Gardeners.
Here's how your appointment process will work:
- We'll meet with you at your property at a convenient time to take measurements and talk about your project with you
- You can get advice on the plans you have, as well as new ideas to help your planning process
- Then, within three working days, you'll receive a clear estimate
- Once you've agreed, we'll confirm a convenient slot for your booking
And that's it! Your quote will only ever include the cost of completing the task. There are no hourly rates here.